Sly Cooper forum game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sly Cooper 4: Thieves in Time

Portal*HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Regist on our Forum and bring your friends with you. Come spend time with us Wink
We are making some changes on the fórum, please behave and respect the Fórum rules =)

Rules (you must read)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CaspromVX
Admin
CaspromVX

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Character sheet
Ficha do personagem:
character sheet:
Rules (you must read) Left_bar_bleue500/500Rules (you must read) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Rules (you must read) Empty
PostSubject: Rules (you must read)   Rules (you must read) EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 11:56 am

Rules

1st Don't be rude Sad
2nd Post the topics in the right section
3rd Respect the members.

Groups missions!
[ADM- Make everything for the good state of the forum.

MOD- They see what topics aren't correctly placed and they put them on the right place. They can Banish and report something that's going wrong to the ADMs

VIP- They see what topics aren't correctly and they are all important users for the forum. They need at least 20 friends on perfil for become V.I.P. And vips need to tell to one ADM that he want's to be Vip and then he will have 5 questions to get right.
V.I.Ps are the designers of the forum too!

Interpol- This group needs to be more stronger and for the champions event, and need to reforce they habilitys.

Cooper Gaang- The same.

Klaww Gaang- The same.

Fiendish five- The same

ps: the interpol /Gaang Cooper /Gaang Klaww / fienish five will have a boss when one user in on the group and be the first on in (so if one of this groups don't have got some user in, if you in on it you will be the "boss" of that group and I don't belong to that groups when some on in on the group the person will be the boss and I will out of the group because I'm a admin and the admins don't can be the boss of the groups because we make the events of the Champion Groups of the Year)

So please we have that 4 groups in standbye, we are waiting for someone in on that user groups.(and if you want to in you must say on your presentation in what group do you want belong or give a PM to the leader of the usergroup)

Ruls of the chat:
1st- Don't be Rude
2nd- Spam if you want(this is one of just 20 chat who don't ban because you make spam)
3ºrd- respect the mods and adms.

ATTENTION: DO NOT GIVE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT YOUSELF HERE! EVERYTHING THAT YOU PUT ON INTERNET CAN BE FINDED BY GUESTS OR THE PICTURES CAN GO TO GOOGLE! IT'S IMPORTANT FOR YOUR SAFETY TO BE ATTENT TO WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT YOU!

Last edited by Carmelita Fox on Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://slycooper.forumotion.com
juicyonline

Number of posts : 1
Localização : http://www.juicycouture-clothes.com/ed-hardy-womens-tees-cheap-2_117.html
Registration date : 2011-05-17

Rules (you must read) Empty
PostSubject: I have read the RULES, I think I will follow   Rules (you must read) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:42 pm

I have read the RULES, I think I will follow
Back to top Go down
http://www.juicycouture-clothes.com/ed-hardy-womens-tees-cheap-2

Rules (you must read)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sly Cooper forum game :: Home :: Rules-
Jump to: