Sly Cooper forum game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sly Cooper 4: Thieves in Time

Portal*HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Regist on our Forum and bring your friends with you. Come spend time with us Wink
We are making some changes on the fórum, please behave and respect the Fórum rules =)

flippy bad killed sly

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jadyn
Anonymous

flippy bad killed sly Empty
PostSubject: flippy bad killed sly   flippy bad killed sly EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:00 pm

flippy bad killed sly Icon_question flippy bad killed sly Icon_evil flippy bad killed sly Icon_twisted oh no sly is killed by bad flippy and sly had a knife flippy bad killed sly Affraid flippy bad killed sly Icon_silent flippy bad killed sly Icon_pale flippy bad killed sly Icon_exclaim
Back to top Go down
qazs0220021

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

flippy bad killed sly Empty
PostSubject: Re: flippy bad killed sly   flippy bad killed sly EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 2:27 am

im 20 and from wisconsin,us i've played gm chars befor never really was a event gm or anything but i know how to be a gm yes i've been a event gm few times for a friend.. but other than that nope never been a gm would be nice to be a gm but i also just like playing the game normally..

Back to top Go down

flippy bad killed sly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sly Cooper forum game :: Home :: Geral discucion-
Jump to: