Sly Cooper forum game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sly Cooper 4: Thieves in Time

Portal*HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Regist on our Forum and bring your friends with you. Come spend time with us Wink
We are making some changes on the fórum, please behave and respect the Fórum rules =)

if 4kids got hands on Sly Cooper

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kokoro

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-12-18

if 4kids got hands on Sly Cooper Empty
PostSubject: if 4kids got hands on Sly Cooper   if 4kids got hands on Sly Cooper EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 10:09 am

you can tell me if they got hand on it
Back to top Go down
CaspromVX
Admin
CaspromVX

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Character sheet
Ficha do personagem:
character sheet:
if 4kids got hands on Sly Cooper Left_bar_bleue500/500if 4kids got hands on Sly Cooper Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: if 4kids got hands on Sly Cooper   if 4kids got hands on Sly Cooper EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 3:12 pm

kokoro wrote:

you can tell me if they got hand on it

hum...thats a good question...I'm not shore... xD
Back to top Go down
https://slycooper.forumotion.com
kokoro

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: if 4kids got hands on Sly Cooper   if 4kids got hands on Sly Cooper EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 12:40 pm

Back to top Go down
CaspromVX
Admin
CaspromVX

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Character sheet
Ficha do personagem:
character sheet:
if 4kids got hands on Sly Cooper Left_bar_bleue500/500if 4kids got hands on Sly Cooper Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: if 4kids got hands on Sly Cooper   if 4kids got hands on Sly Cooper EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 2:32 pm

kokoro wrote:

if someone remove realy that things who talks on the vid to be removed the sly Cooper games will be a sick! Because Sly is a thief so...
Well I prefer the Sly Cooper how the game is because in any way we are in the "curiosity age" and if the kids have got a good head to think they will not drunke, don't smoke and don't make drogs.
The game is good how he is and in the true the world looks like the game : just drogs, guys drinking, some ones smoking...
Back to top Go down
https://slycooper.forumotion.com
aladamapee

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-05-27

PostSubject: Re: if 4kids got hands on Sly Cooper   if 4kids got hands on Sly Cooper EmptyThu May 27, 2010 7:56 pm

must be cheers

Anonymous

PostSubject: sly kissed a boy   if 4kids got hands on Sly Cooper EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:56 pm

sly kissed a boy if 4kids got hands on Sly Cooper Icon_redface oh god i love slys voies if 4kids got hands on Sly Cooper Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
sexy sly
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: if 4kids got hands on Sly Cooper   if 4kids got hands on Sly Cooper EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:56 am

if they rack slys games I am going to sue them Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if 4kids got hands on Sly Cooper   if 4kids got hands on Sly Cooper Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1